FEP Pall Rings
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to almost all organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds.
- We use virgin FEP raw material for the manufacturing of FEP Pall Rings.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- FEP Pall Rings can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- FEP Pall Rings are suitable for FEP lined distillation columns or gas scrubbers, FEP coated distillation columns or scrubbers and glass lined columns or gas scrubbers.
- FEP Pall Rings can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 140-150 ºC (Write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: 16mm FEP Pall Rings, 25mm FEP Pall Rings, 38mm FEP Pall Rings, 50mm FEP Pall Rings, 75MM FEP Pall Rings, 90MM FEP Pall Rings
| Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 16 mm|| 2,10,000|| 338|| 88|| 95|
| 25 mm|| 51,000|| 210|| 89|| 52|
| 38 mm|| 13,500|| 135|| 90|| 32|
| 50 mm|| 6,500|| 100|| 92|| 25|
| 75 mm|| 1,800|| 92|| 93|| 20|
| 90 mm|| 1,200|| 85|| 93|| 16|