FEP Raschig Ring
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to almost all organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds.
- We use virgin FEP raw material for the manufacturing of FEP Raschig Rings.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- FEP Raschig Rings can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- FEP Raschig Rings are suitable for FEP lined distillation columns or gas scrubbers, FEP coated distillation columns or scrubbers and glass lined columns or gas scrubbers.
- FEP Raschig Rings can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 140-150 ºC (Write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: 25mm FEP Raschig Rings, 38mm FEP Raschig Rings, 50mm FEP Raschig Rings
|Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 25 mm|| 51,000|| 210|| 86|| 137|
| 38 mm|| 13,500|| 135|| 90|| 82|
| 50 mm|| 6,500|| 100|| 92|| 57|