PFA Raschig Ring
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to almost all organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds.
- Chemical resistance of PFA is almost the same as that of PTFE.
- We use virgin PFA raw material for the manufacturing of PFA Raschig Rings.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- PFA Raschig Rings can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- PFA Raschig Rings are suitable for PTFE Lined Distillation Columns, PFA Lined Distillation Columns or Gas Scrubbers, PTFE coated Distillation Columns, PFA coated Distillation Columns, FEP coated Distillation Columns or Scrubbers and Glass Lined Columns or Gas Scrubbers.
- PFA Raschig Rings can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature Limit: Suitable Up to 180-200 ºC (write to us as it may vary with different chemicals)
Available size: 25mm PFA Raschig Rings, 38mm PFA Raschig Rings, 50mm PFA Raschig Rings.
|Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 25 mm|| 51,000|| 210|| 86|| 137|
| 38 mm|| 13,500|| 135|| 90|| 82|
| 50 mm|| 6,500|| 100|| 92|| 57|