PTFE Raschig Ring
- Excellent chemical resistance. Resistance to almost all organic chemicals, acids & alkalis. This also includes Hydrofluoric Acid (HF), Fluorinated Chemicals, Bromine (Br2) and Brominated Compounds.
- Chemical resistance of PTFE is almost the same as that of PFA.
- We use virgin PTFE raw material for the manufacturing of PTFE RASCHIG RING.
- No recycled or reprocessed raw material is being used.
- PTFE RASCHIG RING can be used for the distillation or scrubbing of highly corrosive or highly pure chemicals and bulk drugs.
- PTFE RASCHIG RING are suitable for CS PTFE Lined Distillation Columns, PTFE Lined Distillation Columns, PFA Lined Distillation Columns or Gas Scrubbers, PTFE coated Distillation Columns, PFA coated Distillation Columns, FEP coated Distillation Columns or Scrubbers and Glass Lined Columns or Gas Scrubbers.
- PTFE RASCHIG RING can handle corrosive chemicals in Pharmaceutical, Bulk Drugs, Organic Chemicals; Inorganic Chemicals Include Bromine and Bromine Derivatives, Chlorine & Chlorine Derivative, Fluorine & Fluorinated Derivatives.
- Temperature limit: suitable up to 200ºC (write to us as it may vary with different chemicals).
Available size: 16mm PTFE Raschig Ring, 25mm PTFE Raschig Ring, 38mm PTFE Raschig Ring, 50mm PTFE Raschig Ring, 75MM PTFE Raschig Ring, 90MM PTFE Raschig Ring
|Size|| Nos. / Cu.m.|| Surface m2 / m3|| Voidage %|| Packing Factor F|
| 25 mm|| 51,000|| 210|| 86|| 137|
| 38 mm|| 13,500|| 135|| 90|| 82|
| 50 mm|| 6,500|| 100|| 92|| 57|